Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer Vegetable Tian Recipe - Pinterest Review

Well, hello there! It has been a whopping 6.5 months since our last post. We are back with new recipes, better pictures (thank the LORD) and here is our first recipe to kick-off the new season of blogging!

I can be like a kid when it comes to my veggies. I don't like them raw, they can't be too hard or too mushy, or I won't touch them. About two months ago we got a Sprouts farmers market grocery store. At first I thought it was going to be an overpriced grocery store like... don't get mad... WholeFoods. I finally went to check it out to be amazed by the inexpensive price tags on all their items that were USDA organic. Needless to say I walked out the door spending $150, and have gone back every two weeks since.

Any ways, with this new discovery I have become more prone to buying lots of veggies. Kale is my new favorite, and cucumbers taste like they are home grown. With all that said I have been on the frenzy to make a lot of new veggie dishes that my husband and I can both agree on. He likes all the raw veggies and what not, yuck!

While browsing Pinterest I discovered this beautifully pictured Summer Tian veggie dish. It was a must make dish on this weeks menu. This week I started to take over the kitchen with all new recipes, my husband is loving it, who's wouldn't?

This recipe is easy peasy. I made it within 20 minutes, stuck it in the oven while my husband was on his way home and voila', it was ready to eat by the time he walked in the door!

Find the recipe details here: Budget Bytes






No comments:

Post a Comment