Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pinterest Creamy White Chicken Artichoke Lasagna {Review}


Wow, I am so happy that I decided to start blogging about Pinterest recipes. It has shown me there are a lot of really talented cooks/bloggers out there. Everyone's stories are so unique and their personalities just burst as you are reading their blog posts. It truly inspires me and just makes my blogging journey worthwhile, thank you!

Tonight I decided to cook an Italian dish, my favorite. Honestly I am not sure who loves this recipe more? Me or the other blogger, Jillee? She grabbed this recipe off of Kraft Food, so glad she shared it because it's a new favorite dish!

We have nothing but positive feedback about this recipe and didn't change one thing, yay! Oh no! I Totally just realized that I forgot the basil, what a goof! Well I know it would have tasted extra amazing with fresh basil, guess I will just have to make it again, woo-hoo!


 Excuse the raw chicken pic, but the smell was just amazing! Added a dash of parsley, salt & pepper and let it cook till perfection!
 
 Dinner is ready!

Check out this tasty recipe here: Creamy white chicken artichoke lasagna

No comments:

Post a Comment