Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pinterest Spaghetti Squash AuGratin {review}

Lately I have been on a spaghetti squash kick. I needed to find a way to spice it up a bit so of course I did the normal Pinterest search and found this recipe.

One thing that I really loved about this recipe was finding a quicker way to cook the squash, microwaving it in 1/4 Cup water, so simple! The Only thing we changed in the recipe was substituting the sour cream for plain Greek yogurt. Also, the aroma when cooking the onions, red pepper flakes and thyme was simply amazing.


I asked my husband to rate it from 1-10 and he gives it a 8, but that's because he was devouring bbq ribs. I definitely cannot wait to make this as a side for our Holiday dinners, so good!

Check out this recipe here: Dandy Dishes



No comments:

Post a Comment