Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pinterest Baked Taco Ring {review}


Do you have a weekly family dinner tradition? If not you totally should, it's so much fun! Every Tuesday night we have a taco dish of some sort. We love it because there are so many different taco dishes, can't wait to share more recipes with everyone.

 Last night I kept stumbling upon the ''baked taco ring'' pin and decided to give it a shot tonight. It is totally different and that's what I love about it.

The changes I made were pretty simple: substituted the sour cream for Greek yogurt , ground beef for JennieO ground turkey and I didn't have a round pizza pan so I used a rectangle baking sheet which worked perfectly. Of course my husband had to add his ''special'' touch with a dash of cumin on top and lime slices, so cute!

The blogger who posted the recipe is a extreme savings gal, which I love! If you love couponing and finding great inexpensive recipes go check out her blog {posted at the end of this post}.

Her photo:
 


My photo:


This recipe is so simple to make and really good. I highly recommend everyone giving it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Recipe here: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment