Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pinterest 1-2-3 Mug Cake {Review}

I have seen this recipe numerous times on Pinterest and have heard a couple of my friends talk about it. Seriously, I cannot believe I didn't try this out a long time ago, it's genius! All you simply have to do is buy one box of Angel Food cake mix and another flavor cake mix of your choice. You mix both cake mixes in a tupperware container or in a freezer ziploc bag. Add 3 Tbsp cake mix into a coffee mug + 2 Tbsp water, mix well, microwave for one minute, Viola! We added homemade whipped cream on top, but it would be really good with ice cream as well, yum!! 







2 comments:

  1. You've got to be kidding me? I've got to try this one! What flavors have you tried?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have only tried the spice cake so far. Seriously that one mix could last us a couple of months because there is so much!

      Delete