Monday, January 21, 2013

Pinterest Goat cheese, caramelized onions, spinach quesadilla

Monday's aka Monday blues, seems like the longest/craziest day. I wanted tonights dinner to be extremely easy and healthy. I have been not eating very healthy the past week-ish, so I needed to nip that in the butt and get back to incorporating more veggies into our meals.


Luckily a couple weeks ago I came across this recipe and so happy I added it to my board! It looked good, sounded good and had the easiest ingredients.

My husband actually wanted to add chicken and caramelize the onions in white wine, yum! We also used our panini instead of using the skillet. This truly was the easiest recipe, clean up, not much of any and it was very fulfilling. 

You can find this recipe here: Fitness Magazine



No comments:

Post a Comment