Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pinterest Buffalo Chicken Rolls

Getting back in the groove of blogging again. I totally forget how much of a stress reliever it is. A couple weeks ago I went on this buffalo sauce craving, I wanted it on everything, okay, I am exaggerating a tad, but seriously it was a little weird {no I am not pregnant, yet.}. Fyi: Targets Archer Farms buffalo sauce is the bomb-diggity.

While I was on the hunt for buffalo recipes on Pinterest, I not only stumbled upon the last recipe, but also this Weight Watchers recipe. I love using egg roll wrappers, they are so much fun, you can make tons of different things with them {ie: Mozz sticks, southwest egg rolls, taco egg rolls, baked apple egg rolls}.

I am so sad the picture I had of these scrumptious rolls got deleted on my phone. But they turned out identical to the other bloggers. In their recipe they add hot sauce instead of buffalo sauce. I can't tolerate ''hot-hot'' sauces, so we just used our Archer Farms buffalo sauce. I am sure they tasted very similar.



Picture by: Can you stay for dinner

They were zesty and packed with lots of flavor. I can't wait to make these as an appetizer when we have friends over next time. I am so thrilled I tried this recipe out. Next time you crave buffalo sauce give these a try! 



Happy Pinning!


1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear that you liked them! Thanks for the review :)

    Andie

    ReplyDelete