Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pinterest Buffalo Chicken - Vegetarian Style

I have been such a slacker lately on the Pinterest recipe reviews, argh! Recently I started to do one recipes a week, but looks like I will be picking back up on doing 3 a week in about a week-ish!

It's so easy to grab a bag of chips in the pantry, make a bowl of salsa, sit on the couch and just munch away until next thing you know you're not only half way through your weekly tv show, you also just ate half the bag of chips, oops! So, Tom and I decided that we needed to find something healthy and flavorful to fulfill our not so healthy cravings. Of course I hopped onto Pinterest and began the search and next thing I knew I was totally focused on this recipe. Never would I have thought to add buffalo sauce to cauliflower, seriously sounds gross at first, but golly gee it is by far one of our FAVORITE appetizers to make.


Doesn't it look so yummy?!?! The cauliflower is cooked to perfection, the sauce + the blue cheese/blue cheese dressing was so flavorful, it was hard to stop eating it. Hope you give it a try sometime, you won't be disappointed at all, I promise!




The Curvy Carrots pic:


Check out this scrumptious recipe here: Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe


No comments:

Post a Comment