Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pinterest Zucchini Cheddar Bread {Review}

Saturday at 8:30pm I went on a baking frenzy, it was quite fun. The past couple of weeks I have been seeing zucchini pics show up more frequently on my feed. My husband says he really likes the breakfast muffins, but for me I cannot eat a bunch of bread in the AM. We compromised and I decided to go with this recipe.

I really enjoyed browsing through Kat's (the blogger) blog. Her pictures are amazing and every recipe sounds amazing. I am a pro banana bread maker but that's about the extent to my bread making, so this recipe was exceptional. The recipe is very is to follow and simple to make. After baking in the over for approx 1 hour it was ready to take out the bread and let it cool for about 15 minutes. I was so impressed how well it turned out and Tom really liked it as well. He said the only thing he would do differently is add a little more salt to the recipe, easy peasy.

This morning we woke up and I made brunch and served the bread on the side, delicious. It's been a wonderful snack throughout the day and I am now really excited about trying more bread recipes in the future! Thanks Kat for making it so much fun, we enjoyed trying this yummy recipe!

Check out the recipe here: Zucchini Cheddar Bread Recipe


 This Summer I scored this adorable little apron back in my husbands hometown Farmers Market!


  One thing about Oklahoma, fresh produce is hard to come by.

Love all the colors!


 Brunch-fast is served!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment