Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pinterest Mushroom Sauce {review}


This week has been absolutely crazy! I said good-bye to Starbucks and decided to accept a awesome offer with JCP (JCPenney's). Not only that, I also started a online course with Stanford University that they are offering for FREE called ''Crash Course on Creativity''.  My first day was today and there are over 30,000 people who signed up from all across the world, amazing! So the blogging has been put on the back burner pretty much all week, but I am happy I was able to get one recipe review posted!

We skipped Taco Tuesday (making up for it right now, yum!) and went ''Carrabbas style''. Sweet Pauls sweet skillet mushroom sauce picture has been blowing up my newsfeed a lot lately. I finally decided to check it out and fell in love immediately. By the way Sweet Pauls blog is amazing, can't wait for you to check it out! His recipe is incredibly simple and the aroma is unbelievable! My husband could smell it right when he walked up to the front door coming in from his hike.

The only changes were: instead of using spaghetti noodles we used rigatoni.

If you are looking for a new sauce to make this one is for YOU! Check out the recipe here: Sweet Paul


 We added panini grilled chicken to our dish, so good!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment