Monday, October 15, 2012

Pinterest Microwave Baked Apples {Review}

Baked apples, oh how I love them! There is just something so comforting about baked apples, I could eat them all the time. Actually, with the new recipe I  discovered last night on Pinterest I might be eating all them time!

This recipe is just for one person, which I love because nothing will go to waste! You cut one apple into slices, add it into a freezer size ziploc bag, place all other ingredients inside the bag, give it a good shake, place the bag into the microwave for 2 minutes, VOILA'! Eat them as is or enjoy them with a (BIG) scoop of Breyers Vanilla Bean ice cream!



I was totally shocked how good they turned out! Plus there is literally no clean up, ahh love it! Next time your at the grocery store grab a apple or two and try this recipe out, you won't be disappointed!

Check out the recipe here: Salad in a jar


No comments:

Post a Comment