Friday, October 12, 2012

Hey Food Bloggers!



We have a opportunity for you, a pretty awesome one that is! Pinterest Recipe Box wants to help expand your overall growth from readership to social media followings. I am passionate about learning new recipes and sharing them. This blog all stemmed from seeing daily post about women getting upset for spending endless hours pinning and not doing. The whole goal of this blog is to do the opposite. I am eager to try as many recipes (4-5 weekly) and post my experience, a little about the blogger, and the overall rating of the food. Also, I will NOT  copy & paste your recipe on my post, I give you, the blogger 100% credit because it's YOUR recipe! Once we publish the review we post it on all of our social media sites and tag the blogger in that post! Thus far it has been an amazing experience, I am amazed at all the talent and have enjoyed sharing them with my friends & followers. If you would like us to review a recipe on your blog please simply follow the steps below!

  1. Like our FB page: Pinterest Recipe Box
  2. Leave the link to your blog in the comment box
  3. Keep your eyes open, we might review your blog!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Do you mind posting a link to your blog please? Looking forward to finding more recipes to add to our recipe box!

      Delete