Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pinterest Apple Cinnamon Chips

Two weeks ago I bought a 3 pound bag of apples thinking I was going to make apple spiced cider, but that obviously hasn't happened. So I needed to utilize some of those apples quickly and found these yummy apple chips.

Hollye Jacobs, wow I could say a lot about this blogger. She is a breast cancer survivor, Forbes top 100 websites for women, mother and a inspiration. I so happy that I had the chance to browse through her blog and look forward to keeping up with her post. Hollye actually snagged this recipe from With Style and Grace. I love the cycle of other bloggers sharing recipes or ideas, it's so much fun!

Hollye, I absolutely love your menu layout, adorable.



We don't have a mandoline (guess that means a trip to Williams Sonoma is needed), but they turned our great cutting them this way as well. Sorry I don't have a after picture, kind of ate them all pretty fast! Looking forward to making these again soon and adding them in my oatmeal! 

For the recipe check it out here: The Silver Pen


No comments:

Post a Comment