Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pinterest Baked Apples with Oatmeal Struesel Topping

Tonight my husband went to go catch up with one of his buddies, so it's just me and Wisco (our dog) hanging out. I got really bored and wanted to do something else besides clean, so I decided to find another apple recipe! Note to self: Don't buy a five pound bag of apples again. Of course, while browsing on Pinterest a friend repins a apple streusel recipe that looked amazing and luckily enough I had all the ingredients, yay!

The recipe called for 3-4 apples sliced in half, I only had two. So I had to cut all the ingredients in half, the outcome was perfecto'! Tasted like a homemade apple pie, and I served it with Breyers homemade vanilla bean ice cream, simply delicious! Ps, adding the whole wheat flour was genius!


Next time your at the store grab a few apples and give this recipe a shot, you'll love it!

Check out this yummy fall treat here: Non Recipe


1 comment:

  1. Admiring the hard work you put into your blog and in depth information you
    offer. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
    the same out of date rehashed material. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my
    Google account.

    Also visit my site :: Achat Retweet pas cher

    ReplyDelete