Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pinterest Bacon + Guacamole + Cheese + Sundried Tomatoes {Review}



 We love to make sandwiches, especially on our panini {must buy one if you don't have one}. Today I stumbled across this amazing looking sandwich on Pinterest and I was like ''I've gotta try it''.  After work I went to the store to gather the ingredients that were needed. My husband Tom was very skeptical at first when he heard all the ingredients that were involved, but was ready to give it a shot, what a trooper! His first bite all he could say was ''oh my gosh, this is really good''... yay!

The looks are completely different, but that's because we used a panini and whole wheat bread {the lighting in our kitchen isn't that good.. also, I used less cheese}. This is definitely a recipe we will make again. The ingredients are simple, taste is savory and I give the gal who created this sandwich kudos for a job well done!

Check out the recipe here: Closet Cooking


No comments:

Post a Comment