Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pinterest Healthy Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal {Review}





Second day of Fall and it feels amazing outside. This morning I wanted to kick-off the season trying out one pinners ''Pumpkin spice oatmeal'' recipe. I am obsessed with all things pumpkin, especially pumpkin recipes.

This pinner is a vegan {which I am not} her recipe is very simple and quick to make. Unfortunately I didn't have two of the items: Almond milk & Walnuts. I love Almond milk and know it would bring extra flavor to the oatmeal. Walnuts, I am not a fan of them and if I had anything to substitute them I would have put raisins or cranberries on top. Instead I drizzled a  little honey and 1/2tsp brown sugar, it tasted great and definitely a new favorite Fall breakfast recipe!




Check out this recipe here: Healthy Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal 


No comments:

Post a Comment