Monday, July 15, 2013

Cilantro Lime Dressing - Pinterest Review

We absolutely love having cilantro in our house as much as we can. Unfortunately, no matter what tricks we try to do to make it stay fresh longer it seems to fade away after 3 days. I wanted to make sure it was fresh enough for when we had our weekly taco salads, and I came across this dressing.

I have never ventured out into making my own dressings before, so this was a first for me. There aren't many ingredients and the steps are very simple. One thing I did differently was use our choice Greek yogurt that we already had in our fridge. By the way, if you have not tried substituting your sour cream for plain Greek yogurt, you need too!

After finishing all the steps I put it in the fridge for an hour to let it chill before we served our taco salads. It was a refreshing and perfect addition to our salads and I look forward to making it weekly now to go with our taco nights!

Find this delicious dressing recipe here: Simple Food Healthy Life

Come follow us on Facebook Click Here if you haven't already or on Instagram: Pinterestfoodie






No comments:

Post a Comment