Monday, October 29, 2012

Pinterest Salmon in a bag {review}

I am totally behind on posting, sorry y'all! Between starting a new job, coordinating a local toy drive, getting major house projects done and cooking yummy meals for my husband, I have lost track of time. But I am happy that I have at least been keeping up with new Pinterest recipe a long the way.

Last week in the midst of the craziness I decided it was time to find simple/quick meal that could be ready in 30-40 minutes. I decided to make Salmon, served with a side of grits and garnished with artichokes {see in next post}.

This will be one of the simplest dishes you ever make. Tin foil, olive oil, lemons, salmon, S+P, stick  it in the oven for approx 20-25 minutes, BAM! The dish is done, how easy is that?



You can find the recipe here: The Devils Punch Bowl


No comments:

Post a Comment