Monday, September 24, 2012

Pinterest Crockpot - Pot Roast {Review}



Back to back nights of cooking dinner for my husband, he's loving every minute of it. I haven't been feeling so well the past couple of days so I decided that I wanted to make something in our crockpot tonight. I happened to have a roast in the freezer so I looked for a recipe on Pinterest, of course. After 10 minutes I came across this recipe, perfecto! 

The recipe is easy to follow, takes about 8 hours to fully cook and I loved all the ingredients she used {All Spice & Honey}. As my husband was cutting into the meat it automatically fell right apart, which we love. It wasn't too oily, great amount of veggies and it tasted simply delicious. One thing I did change was instead of using PAM to coat the inside of my crockpot I used olive oil. Also, I didn't have rosemary so I used 3 bay leaves.

We have nothing but positive things to say about this recipe. Looking forward to lunch tomorrow afternoon already!

Thanks Crepes of Wrath for sharing your yummy recipe, loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment