Saturday, October 8, 2011

Whole Wheat Muffins

This recipe wins a award for the longest recipe name so far. These little treats are my husbands absolute favorite. I really don't care for nuts, so I will substitute them for chocolate chips. You can't go wrong with a little chocolate first thing in the morning.






Pre-heat oven @ 350


Ingredients: 



1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup butter
4 banana's
2 eggs
2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup milk
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions:

Spray your mini cupcake pan with cooking spray
Combine in order
Mix till smooth

 
You know you want to sample some of that batter!

pour evenly into cupcake pan, and sprinkle a little sugar over each one.
bake 10-15 minutes
Let them cool for about 10 minutes
gently turn muffins while still in pan, then take back of spoon and pop them out. Place on a cooling rack.





 Love my new anthropologie measuring cups.


Enjoy your scrum-diddly-ump-tious muffins! 




1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I've come over from sitsgirls.com.

    These muffins look wonderful! I'll have to give them a try soon. :)

    ReplyDelete