Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pinterest Roasted Cauliflower and White Aged Cheddar Soup {Review}



 This morning I woke up excited about making this new recipe. I have seen it so many times pinned by other friends that I wanted to give it a shot. I've made a homemade soup before {Pumpkin Bisque} but I feel like this one is a soup that would be great to serve when we have friends/family over or to take to someone who isn't feeling well.

Every time I make a new recipe I love to sit down and read the other bloggers bio. This blogger shocked me because it's not a women, which is great, finally mixing things up a little bit. He seems very adventurous and passionate about cooking. His recipe box is full of scrumptious recipes, I really do look forward to reviewing more of them.

The recipe is very easy to follow, ingredients are right on, only thing different I had to do was substitute the thyme for oregano. I enjoyed having the option to making the soup the consistency that we like, a little soupy. The cheese, oh the cheese, it's the perfect amount and when you take your first bite the only word that comes to mind is savory!

My husband gives it two thumbs up (I wish we could insert emoji symbols, ha) and looks forward to eating another bowl tonight for dinner!

RECIPE: Closet Cooking


If  you try out this recipe sometime soon {hastag} #Pinterestfoodie on twitter or Instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment